Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Review Barkbelly by Cat Weatherill


Judul: Barkbelly
Penulis: Cat Weatherill
Tanggal Terbit: April 2006
Penerbit: Puffin
Halaman: 352
Bahasa:English
ISBN: 9780141318745

Well, actually I bought this book because of an...unplanned book buying on its sequel, Snowbone. I didn't realize until later that I need to buy the first book. So, this happened. Well, didn't I regret it.
This book is so bland, I had to force myself to finish it. Seems like this is not my cup of tea. Usually it does! Feel quite disappointed because I was so sure that I am gonna like this.
The story is entertaining but I don't feel anything for the characters. I don't even like Barkbelly for some reason.
But, the story is full of adventures and exciting moments. So you gotta try it to know. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello.. Leave your messages here and i would gladly respond to it! Cheers!!