Saturday, May 28, 2016

Book Haul | Jan - May 2016

Wow, it's been such a long time since I really write something on this blog (forgive me).
What's more entertaining and simple (easy) post to start this year (real) blogging more than a book haul? ^^
Well, I have been restraining myself to binge book buying, because my TBR's piles are enormous. So, let's see what we have here!

1. The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
 Ordered it from bookdepository.com, had read it and it is pretty good. Review coming up (maybe).

2.  The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
 Hmm, still a bit sad because Square Fish decided to change the cover so I have to take this edition therefore the size don't match! Sigh. Haven't read this yet.

3. Fearless by Cornelia Funke
 Sigh. I think Gramedia don't have the will to continue the series, so i decided to buy the second hand book from betterworldbook.com. It's in hardcover, so the size don't match with my paperback... What should I do? Haha.

4. Lux: Consequences and Opposition by Jennifer Armentrout
The second bundle and the last book from Lux's series. Well haven't read anything from this series but seems like an easy and cheesy read. Sometimes I really need book like this.

5. More Than This by Patrick Ness
Love the theme, so gotta get to this soon, pretty soon.

6. The Book of Elsewhere #5 : Still Life
Caroline's like style. Looking forward to read this series. So far I only had read the 1st book, haha.

7. How to Ride a Dragon's Storm and How to Betray a Dragon's Hero by Cressida Cowell
The next books in the series, actually I don't really enjoy it but get this feeling that force me to collect these books.

8.  An Ember in the Ashes by Tehereh Mafi
 The super hyped book and the curious me. Well, let's see whether it can live up to expectation.

9. Percy Jackson and the Greek's Heroes by Rick Riordan
Okay, who can't resist Percy and his cheekiness? Me? No. Definitely not.

10. The Queen's of Babble #3 by Meg Cabot
Well the last and finally the end of this series. What's been nagging me is the size didn't match. How could you made the first 2 book in mass edition and the last book is paperback? Sigh.

11. The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
Haha, can't...resist...Rick Riordan! Dang it.....

Hmm, so far these books are what I remembered. Average = 2,5 new books per month, not so bad myself!
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello.. Leave your messages here and i would gladly respond to it! Cheers!!