Thursday, February 12, 2015

Haul December 2014

Wow End of the Year. Time just flies by...

1. Kei by Erni Aldjai



The cover is nice. Don't really know what is this about.















2. Satria November #2 by Mia Arsjad




Wow, a sequel? Have to pick it! One of my favorite teenlit book. Not too whiny, funny, and cute i guess.















3. Max Havelaar by Multatuli



I want to read about history and being smart. Hah. Not yet reading this -___-














4. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles




Beautiful and romantic. Not too whiny, but not funny either. Kinda serious romance story but not that dark for me haha.













5. The Demigod Files by Rick Riordan




Percy Jackson. My favorite boy, how can I not have everything about you? Ha, number #1 stalker quality :p
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello.. Leave your messages here and i would gladly respond to it! Cheers!!