Wednesday, February 11, 2015

UNHAUL #1

Yeah, i see that my bookshelves are too crowded and need some spaces, so i decided to throw away books that i didn't like or no longer interest me.
These are books that i throw (sorry babies, but we have to go on you know?)

1. Septimus Heap Series Book 1-5 by Angie Sage


 I just don't find it in me to read these books. I only able read book 1 and quite enjoyable but truthfully i don't to know nor i care what happen next.









2.  The Chronicles of Fantasy Kingdom 1-2 by Geronimo Stilton


I think it's the translation that makes the sentences awkward and just, no, no...












3. The Joshua Files #4



Duplicate copy, i forgot already owned this book. So stupid, i waste money T T














4. Our Story by Orizuka



Another duplicate. I'm getting old...














 5. Artemis Fowl #4



Some mistake happened....














6. Kisah Klan Otori #2

Argh. Again I forgot that I owned this long time ago

7. Astral Astria & Paris Pandora by Fira Basuki
No, just not my genre. Sigh. Why I insisted on buying this?

8. The Jacket by Sara Lee
I tried but one of the character has my name, don't like it so very much (i'm obsessive just like that)

9. Sunshine Becomes You oleh Ilana Tan
Again the main  female character has the same name as mine, a major turn off

10. Wedding Office by Anthony Capella
Just plain boring, not my style

11. Princess Diaries 2 - Princess in the Spotlight by Meg Cabot
My motto is everything or nothing (the only book i have in the series)

12.  Ghostgirl 1-3 by Tonya Harley
Just boring, not my style

13. Stupid and contagious by caprice crane
Stupid indeed but not as contagious as it meant to be *winkwink

14. Betsy and the emperor by Satton rabin
boring, not my cup of water

15. French for kissing by Sophie Parkin
hah. not interesting. regret

16. scones and sensibility
i thought, i can't bring myself to read sense and sensibility by jane austen, how about reading this?
oh no, wrong move, boring not my bae obviously.

17. a long long sleep by anna sheehan
what? so not satisfied with the way it end.

18. poconggg juga pocong by @poconggg
hah, you can't chill on my selves

19. pacar pura-pura by erlin cahyadi
remnant from my teenager days

20. cardan by chandra adhitya winarno
bored at the airport, still bored after reading this

21. cowok pingitan by agnes jessica
another soap opera kinda novel, i'm not fond of it

22. surat kecil untuk tuhan
maybe they need a better writer for this book.

23. ketika bunga bicara
too much foxing i'm afraid it will spreading to other books

24. it takes two to love
man. woman. friend. one of them love. not going well. disappearance. well not my cup of water

25. topsy turvy lady by tria barmawi
not the kind of ending that i wanted it to be. don't have strong foundation to support that kind of ending.

26. cinta bersemi di seberang tembok
too old for my taste. i need smart sarcastic character.

Sigh. I think that's all. My selves look less crowded now but still...
Maybe i will do unhaul #2 after reading the 200 books that i haven't read @@

This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello.. Leave your messages here and i would gladly respond to it! Cheers!!