Thursday, February 12, 2015

Haul November 2014

So these are the books I bought in November 2014

1. Dilan



Well, pretty interesting, sweet and romantic. Definitely worth the try!
PS the texture of the cover is quite nice too, kinda metallic?













2. The 100-year-old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson



First. I don't like the cover, what is this ugly green no art whatsoever cover??
But, this book has so many buzz, I'm curious. But haven't read this yet.














3. The Giver by Lois Lowry



This book is definitely my style. I love it. Truthfully I don't know why i pick this book up.














4. Delirium #2 Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver



 Pretty good. Just the romance I guess. The whole world building conflict war whatever that is, I don't really care. Hah.

This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello.. Leave your messages here and i would gladly respond to it! Cheers!!